Every year in April Milan hosts the largest trade fair of furniture & design in the world. In StyleHaus tradition our principal designer was there to bring us the latest trends. The fair focus this year on lighting, as every year switches between lighting and kitchens. We want to share some pictures of our new obsessions and the trends that we loved from last year that are still very in.
The new colors this season are:
– Blue (from Aqua Blue to Teal)
– Purple (from Fussia to Lilac to Eggplant)
– Hunter Green, we love it in velvet fabric.
Still hot from last season are:
– Gray, a very modern neutral
– Bright Yellow, always great for statement pieces.
We are loving the Mid-century revival. The slick, simple and elegance lines of that period come strong. We saw it on:
– Italian Design Houses like Porada that came strong with pieces that blend marble & wood with Mid-century legs.
– The velvet sofas, especially the Dark Hunter Green brings the elegance of this period.
– The Yellow Statements.
– New Shapes making a bold statement
– Slick & Small Wall lights that Speak load
– Big cascade Lights still from last season great to fill a big space.
Miami, FL 33131
+1 (305) 675.1609